Acrylic products are used more and more widely. Acrylic products are used in all walks of life. Although acrylic products are easy to use, if they are not used in maintenance, it is easy to damage acrylic products. Then, how do we maintain acrylic products? ? How to remedy after the injury?
1. Avoid high temperatures. Acrylic products will be deformed at around 70 °C, and will soften at temperatures above 100 °C. In normal use, try to avoid contact with high temperatures.
2. Clean water. Acrylic products that have not been specially treated are easily scratched, so it is sufficient to flush the general dust directly with water. If the oil is dirty, it can be washed with soapy water.
3. Acrylic products have a hardness equivalent to that of aluminum and are easily scratched. When used, try to protect the surface. If it is used for a long time, it can be wiped with a polishing wax.
4. If the scratch is not very serious, you can wipe it directly with a toilet paper or a rag with a small amount of toothpaste. Or polish with polishing wax.
5. If the acrylic product is damaged, it can be bonded with an adhesive or the like. Do not use any granule-like cleaning agent to avoid abrasion of the surface of the product.
Contact Person: Mr. Jason
Tel: +86 13823243151